On-air challenge: I'm going to read you some sentences. Each one conceals the name of a U.S. city both phonetically and by spelling. Name the cities.
Example: The musician composed a crackerjack sonata in Mississippi --> JACKSON
1. The governor did a handspring fielding questions in Illinois.
2. My grandmother would belittle rocking chairs from Arkansas.
3. I'm looking for semipro vocational training in Utah.
4. Everyone hated to see Wilbur bankrupted in California.
5. Let's plan singalongs all around Michigan.