If you like the fun, flavor, the passion of good food and conversation, party with us on this bonus edition of The Food Schmooze®. It is a call-in on that crispy, heaven-sent wafer, the potato chip.
You can't eat just one because they're ridiculously good. But why? Is it just salt, fat, and texture? Okay. What if it is? Is it not spectacular? What is the best potato chip?
- Chris Prosperi – chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
- Alex Province – wine expert
- “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Captain’s Coffee,” String Theorie
- “Beans and Cornbread,” Taj Mahal (featuring Linda Tillery)
- “One Mint Julep,” Ray Charles
- “Potato Chips,” Slim Gaillard