The Netflix limited series Unbelievable stars Toni Collette, Merritt Wever, and Kaitlyn Dever. It tells the true story of a serial rapist and the investigation that caught him, and it's based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning Marshall Project and ProPublica article "An Unbelievable Story of Rape" and the This American Life episode based on that.
Other possible topics include:
- McDreamy, McSteamy, and McConnell
Congressional fan fiction is real, it's glorious, and it might be reshaping our political world.
- Aidy Bryant's SNL Gigglefest Is Chaotic Good
- Joaquin Phoenix isn't joking around in his awkward Jimmy Kimmel Live interview
- Joaquin Phoenix and Jimmy Kimmel Play Up the Joker Controversy by Airing Profane "Outtake"
- Fiona Apple Is Still Calling Bullshit
The singer spends most of her time at home, working on a new album. That doesn't mean she's not paying attention.
- Reese Witherspoon Learning TikTok From Her Son Is The End-All
"The Morning Show" star is a hoot as she tries out the short-form video app with her 15-year-old, Deacon Phillippe.
- No boys allowed: Women-only hotel opens in Spain on dreamy island of Mallorca
- Snoop Dogg reminds Tekashi 6ix9ine that Martha Stewart didn't snitch on anybody
- Beer Vendor Accused Of Charging $724 For Two Beers At Dolphins Game
- A Big Question About Prime Numbers Gets a Partial Answer
The twin primes conjecture has bedeviled mathematicians for more than a century. Now there's a solution for one version of it.
- Bill Maher on the perils of political correctness.
- I Regret To Inform You the Comedians Are Filling Their Big Diapers Again
Uh oh, comedians are afraid that woke meanies are censoring all their jokes
- Curious Kids: Why do old people hate new music?
- Rebecca Castellani - A writer for The Red Hook Star-Revue
- Cara McDonough - Freelance writer; you can read her blog at caramcduna.com
- Carolyn Paine - An actress, comedian, and dancer; founder, director, and choreographer of CONNetic Dance
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.