S-Town is the new, wimpily titled, seven-hour, non-fiction, southern gothic novel of a podcast that the folks behind Serial and This American Life released all at once this Tuesday, and The Nose has listened to the whole thing.
Some of us even listened to it all at once this Tuesday.
Other possible topics include:
- There's a new Kendrick Lamar song.
- People are freaking out that United told women they couldn't wear leggings on a flight -- here's what really happened
- Daily Mail "Legs-it" front page criticised as "sexist, offensive and moronic"
- Please Stop Forcing Your Favorite TV Show On Me
- Karen Pence is the vice president's 'prayer warrior,' gut check and shield
- Jim Chapdelaine - An Emmy Award-winning musician, producer, composer, and recording engineer, and a patient advocate for people with rare cancers
- Theresa Cramer - A writer and the editor of E Content Magazine, and founding editor of The Cut
- Kate Rushin - A Pushcart Prize-nominated poet, an editor and writer, and a Teaching Artist for Connecticut Humanities whose work can be found at The Women's Review of Books
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.