Netflix's The Crown tells the story of Queen Elizabeth II, starting with her wedding in 1947. The second season, released this month and nominated for a 2018 Golden Globe for Best Television Series -- Drama, covers 1956 through 1963. The Nose has thoughts.
...And this Nose also has an expanded, year-end, best-of, New Year's Eve Eve Eve endorsements extravaganza covering all of our favorites from the dumpster fire that was 2017 (but, I mean, there were some good new movies and podcasts and toaster ovens and stuff -- this part of the show'll be more about that stuff and less about the dumpster fire).
Other possible topics include:
- In an Era of Online Outrage, Do Sensitivity Readers Result in Better Books, or Censorship?
- 'Cat Person' Author, Kristen Roupenian, Gets 7-Figure Book Deal
- The Phenomenon of 'Bud Sex' Between Straight Rural Men
- Why Aren’t Fashion 'Disruptors' Serving Plus-Size Customers?
- Jordan Peele’s X-Ray Vision
- 'The American People' Sent Gift-Wrapped Horse Manure to Steve Mnuchin's House
- Taneisha Duggan - Producing associate at TheaterWorks
- Rich Hollant - Principal and design director at CO:LAB, and a commissioner on cultural affairs for the City of Hartford
- Carolyn Paine - Actress, comedian, and dancer; founder, director, and choreographer of CONNetic Dance
- Bill Yousman - Director of the Media Literacy and Digital Culture Graduate Program at Sacred Heart University
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.