This hour, we hear about a months-long investigation into allegations of sexual abuse at local Boys & Girls Clubs.
We also learn about reports of a plan to relocate federal detention hearings from Connecticut to Massachusetts.
And later we ask: How effective are "red-flag" laws at reducing gun violence in the U.S.?
- Susan Haigh - Political writer/statehouse reporter for The Associated Press (@SusanHaighAP)
- Richard Blumenthal - Connecticut U.S. senator (@SenBlumenthal)
- Lisa Yanick Litwiller - Investigative Systems Editor for Hearst Connecticut Media (@yanicklitwiller)
- Hannah Dellinger - National Hearst Reporting Fellow based in Houston, Texas (@hdellingermedia)
- Peter Jamison - Reporter for The Washington Post who has written about "red-flag" laws (@PeteJamison)
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.