Updated: September 25, 2:42 p.m. ET Editor's note: This story contains a graphic description of sexual assault. A judge has sentenced Bill Cosby to three to 10 years in Pennsylvania state prison, five months after a jury found the entertainer guilty of aggravated indecent assault. Cosby will serve at least three years behind bars, after which he would become eligible for supervised release. But there is no guarantee he would be released at that point. Cosby's prison sentence completes the TV...
- After Being Separated At U.S.-Mexico Border, One Family Is Reunited In Honduras
- From Mass. To El Salvador, Families Are Bracing For The End Of TPS
- Prayers, Canned Goods And ‘The Sounds That I Miss’: Adjusting To Life In Merrimack Valley
- Remembering The 1938 Hurricane, 80 Years Later
- In The Middle Of A ‘Great Depression,’ Puerto Ricans Struggle To Rebuild And Stay
New Documentary on CPTV
Lauren Underwood, Democratic House candidate in Illinois' 14th district, is part of a record boom of women running for office in 2018 – from Congress to governorships to state legislatures across the country. But she didn't just wake up one day and decide this was the year. The 31-year-old nurse, who also worked in the Obama administration Health and Human Services Department, says she hadn't really considering running for office...but then, she heard that the Democratic Congressional...