House Oversight Committee Democrats have launched an investigation into who got security clearances in President Trump's administration following the 2016 election, as well as how and why. Chairman Elijah Cummings, D-Md., outlined the goals of his inquiry in a letter to the White House on Wednesday. The committee wants "to determine why the White House and transition team appear to have disregarded established procedures for safeguarding classified information" and "evaluate the extent to...
- State Official Went Roaming Around Vermont To Test Cell Coverage Claims
- What Did 2.3 Million Gallons Of Molasses Do To Boston Harbor?
- Hampshire College Looking For ‘Long-Term Strategic Partner’
- Vermont Worries Dairy Insurance Program Will Be Affected If Shutdown Drags On
- Remembering The Great Boston Molasses Flood, 100 Years Later
More From Connecticut Public Radio
It takes more than just recycling to make a difference to the climate crisis. Small steps like eating less meat can reduce methane gases and make a positive impact on the environment.
With the new year, the drama over the expansion and control of legal gambling in Connecticut enters its fifth season, a convoluted story in search of an ending. There are new cast members and old feuds, whiffs of scandal in Washington and intrigue in Hartford, and millions spent on lobbying and litigation in both places.