Updated 7:00 pm There has been a rash of suspected drug overdoses on the New Haven Green Wednesday, with at least 46 people taken to area hospitals. One person has been arrested in connection with the case.
- New England Governors, Eastern Canadian Premiers Seek Truce On Trade War
- Want Free Coffee? Personal Data Is The Way To Pay
- As Trade Tensions Build, New England Governors And Canadian Premiers Stress Regional Ties
- Sam Evans-Brown Talks Behind-The-Meter Solar’s Impact On The Region’s Grid
- As Crisis Rocks Dairy Industry, Farmers Focus On How To Manage Milk Supply
More From Connecticut Public Radio
A Syracuse University study revealed that the Hartford Immigration Court on average sets the highest bonds in the nation for undocumented immigrants facing deportation proceedings. At $15,000, it’s twice the national average.