My parents always had the news on in our house. So I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that I ended up becoming a journalist!
Now years later, I count myself pretty lucky to have a job where I get to talk to people every day on “Where We Live”. With the help of my team, we talk to hundreds of people.
As you settle into the holidays with family, I wanted to share with you our most memorable interviews of 2019.
The “Where We Live” team will be back in 2020 with fresh conversations.
Where We Live Best of 2019:
- Back From The Brink Of Extinction, Bald Eagles Command The Connecticut River -Tuesday, December 24
- After 75 Years, Remembering The Hartford Circus Fire - Thursday, December 26
- In Memoir, Mother And Trans Son 'Pick Up The Pieces' Of Relationship - Friday, December 27
- Ryan Leigh Dostie Discusses Lasting Impact Of Rape In The U.S. Military - Monday, December 30
- In 'Felon', Reginald Dwayne Betts Reflects On Life After Prison - Tuesday, December 31