Our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse brings together some of the best and brightest reporters to break down the week's news. As expected, the state budget faces a serious deficit and the Connecticut Mirror's Keith Phaneuf will explain what that means for taxpayers. Also, the Democrats will retain control of the legislature, but there are some intriguing young Republicans to watch - including a 20-year-old legislator! We will also remember Connecticut Judge John T. Downey, who died this week after an extraordinary life.
- Colin McEnroe - Host of the Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Keith Phaneuf - State budget reporter for the Connecticut Mirror
- Daniela Altimari - Statehouse reporter for the Hartford Courant
- Jeff Cohen - Capital region reporter for WNPR
- Andrew Burt - Knight Law and Media Scholar at Yale Law School and wrote about Judge John T. Downey in Slate