Since October, women across the country have been coming forward with allegations against Donald Trump. Their actions follow the release of a 2005 video recording, in which the Republican presidential nominee can be heard making vulgar remarks about women.
This hour, we find out how that story is inspiring others to speak out against sexual harassment and assault. We also discuss how adults should be teaching kids about respect and consent.
Do you have children? What kinds of conversations are you having with them?
- Christine Palm - Communications Director for the Commission on Women, Children and Seniors
- Jenifer Frank - Writing consultant with years of experience as an editor and reporter in Connecticut and the New York metro area
- Catherine Blinder - Freelancer and Chief Education and Outreach Officer at the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection
- Maggie Raucci, LPC - Licensed professional counselor with the Clifford Beers Clinic in New Haven, Connecticut
- Dr. Robin Stern - Associate Director of the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence and a psychologist in private practice
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.