We had planned ("planned") to do a show today about how we're getting too familiar with our sinking feelings.
And then that Trump-Putin press conference happened.
Some reactions to said presser:
- Sen. John McCain called it "disgraceful" and "tragic."
- Speaker Paul Ryan "publicly rebuked the commander in chief -- while Trump is overseas, no less."
- Former Republican speechwriter David Frum called America's current situation "a national-security emergency."
- New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman came to the conclusion that, "Donald Trump is either an asset of Russian intelligence or really enjoys playing one on TV."
- Oh, and it made Colin tremble.
So we did this show instead.
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.