We live in an "Everything Should Take Twenty Minutes" world. Movies are too long. SundanceTV has a show that airs in 10-minute episodes. Tierra Whack has a 15-minute album made of fifteen 60-second songs. Todd Rundgren's memoir has 183 one-page, three-paragraph chapters.
So today, we turn our hour over to five short, little shows about short, little things.
Here's a Spotify playlist of the albums reviewed on today's short, little episode of The Sam Hadelman Show.
- Carmen Baskauf - Produces Where We Live on Connecticut Public Radio
- Taneisha Duggan - Artistic producer at TheaterWorks
- Sam Hadelman - Host of The Sam Hadelman Show at Radio Free Brooklyn
- Brandy Jensen - An advice columnist and editor at The Outline
- Jacques Lamarre - A playwright, and director of client services at Buzz Engine
- Vince Mancini - Senior film and culture writer for Uproxx
- Chion Wolf - Host of Audacious with Chion Wolf on Connecticut Public Radio
- Bill Yousman - Professor of media studies at Sacred Heart University
Colin McEnroe, Eugene Amatruda, and Matt Farley contributed to this show, which originally aired July 18, 2019.