We live in an Everything Should Take Twenty Minutes world. Movies are too long. SundanceTV has a show that airs in ten-minute episodes. Tierra Whack has a fifteen-minute album made of fifteen sixty-second songs. Todd Rundgren's memoir has 183 one-page, three-paragraph chapters.
So today, we turn our hour over to five short, little shows about short, little things.
Here's a Spotify playlist of the albums reviewed on today's short, little episode of The Sam Hadelman Show: Sam Hadelman's short albums.
- Carmen Baskauf - Produces Where We Live on WNPR
- Taneisha Duggan - Producing associate at TheaterWorks
- Sam Hadelman - Host of The Sam Hadelman Show on WNHH and a journalist for the New Haven Independent
- Brandy Jensen - An advice columnist and editor at The Outline
- Jacques Lamarre - A playwright, and director of client services at Buzz Engine
- Vince Mancini - Senior film and culture writer for Uproxx
- Chion Wolf - Our announcer and technical producer
- Bill Yousman is professor of Media Studies at Sacred Heart University
Colin McEnroe, Eugene Amatruda, and Matt Farley contributed to today's show.