Jacques Pépin's apple galette using store-bought pizza dough… the cinnamon toast cocktail from Anthony DeSerio… oven-roasted cranberry compote from Fine Cooking… Ina's parsnip and pear gratin… the easy, dry-brined turkey with extra-crispy skin… and, don't throw away that turkey carcass -- it's really tasty...
- Anthony DeSerio – United States Bartenders’ Guild
- Nancy Harmon Jenkins - co-author, The Four Seasons of Pasta
- Chris Prosperi – chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
- Alex Province – wine expert
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Captain’s Coffee,” String Theorie
- “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
- “One Mint Julep,” Ray Charles
- “Scenes from an Italian Restaurant,” Billy Joel
- “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway