This week, the long awaited final season of Game of Thrones launched on HBO.
As more than 17 million viewers dig in for one last round, some of the Nose's most dedicated fans gather to discuss what's made this series such a hit, and what they're thinking about as the show marches toward its end.
- Rebecca Castellani - Director of operations at We Save Music.
- Jim Chapdelaine - Musician, producer, composer, and recording engineer
- Theresa Cramer - Writer and the editor of E Content Magazine
- Taneisha Duggan - Producing associate at Theater Works.
- Jacques Lamarre - Playwright and director of client services at Buzz Engine.
Colin McEnroe and Betsy Kaplan contributed to this show.