Taylor Sheridan's "Wind River" has been called "a thrilling, violent finale to the 'Hell or High Water' and 'Sicario' trilogy" (Sheridan wrote the first two entries and writes and directs this newest one). "River," starring Jeremy Renner and Elizabeth Olsen, is a character-driven murder mystery, more literary drama than genre thriller. The Nose renders its critique.
Other possible topics include:
- Taylor Swift's 'Look What You Made Me Do' Is the First Pure Piece of Trump-Era Pop Art
- Attacked by Rotten Tomatoes
- 'Star Wars: Episode IX' director Colin Trevorrow is fired
- Rian Johnson Has Confirmed The Identity Of The Last Jedi In 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Michelle Obama Dressed As Beyoncé In Honor Of Her Birthday And She Totally Nailed It
- Vanity Fair Snubbed Melania Trump From 2017 Best-Dressed List. I'm Literally Shaking.
- Who Among Us Has Not Found Herself Stuck In a Window Trying To Retrieve Her Own Unflushable Poop?
- Red Sox discovered to be using Apple Watch to steal Yankees' signs
- Carolyn Paine - Actress, comedian, and dancer; founder, director, and choreographer of CONNetic Dance
- Irene Papoulis - Teaches writing at Trinity College
- Kate Rushin - Teaching artist for the Connecticut Office of the Arts and a Pushcart Prize-nominated poet; her work can be found in The Women's Review of Books and the Cape Cod Poetry Review
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.