The current production at Hartford Stage is a "grand, crisp and well-tailored yet ultimately unsettling" version of George Bernard Shaw's caustic comedy/drama, "Heartbreak House." The Nose went to see it and weighs in this hour.
Other topics include:
- Katy Perry's explanation for her feud with Taylor Swift, annotated
- A Black Actor in "Virginia Woolf"? Not Happening, Albee Estate Says
- Playwright Threatens Fines Over Post-Show Discussion of His Play
- Roger Moore, Who Played James Bond 007 Times, Dies at 89
- Christopher Arnott - Writes about theater for The Hartford Courant
- Taneisha Duggan - Producing associate at TheaterWorks
- Jacques Lamarre - Senior project manager at Buzz Engine
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.