The long list of luminaries who have played the Super Bowl Halftime Show includes Michael Jackson, Prince, Beyoncé, Madonna, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, The Who, U2, Tom Petty, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen... and as of Sunday: Maroon 5.
And: Alfonso Cuarón's Roma is nominated for 10 Academy Awards, including plenty of big ones -- Best Picture, Best Foreign Language Film, Best Director, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress, Best Original Screenplay. Its 10 nominations tie it with Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon for the most ever by a foreign-language film. And this hour Roma becomes the 12th Oscar-nominated movie The Nose has covered.
Some other stuff that happened this week, give or take:
- 'No one likes being a tourist': the rise of the anti-tour
- The Big Lebowski Super Bowl Ad Is a Crime Against Humanity
- You will never look at a Peloton ad the same way again (i.e., without laughing)
- John Malkovich to Star in Harvey Weinstein-Inspired David Mamet Play
- Ariana Grande Has Major Tattoo Fail, Accidentally Inks 'BBQ Grill' In Japanese
- Dick Miller, 'Gremlins' and 'Terminator' Actor, Dies at 90
- David Gilmour's iconic Black Strat among 120 of his guitars going under the hammer
- You Know the Lorena Bobbitt Story. But Not All of It.
- Exclusive: Clemson's Black Players Refused to Accept Donald Trump's Invitation to the McCookout
- Peter Jackson Details New Beatles Film Based on Unreleased 'Let It Be' Footage
- Remembering The Beatles' Rooftop Gig, 50 Years Later, With Someone Who Was There
- Teenager is arrested after buying PlayStation 4 for £8 by WEIGHING it in the fruit section and paying for 6lb of food at self-service till
- What might Connecticut look like if the New England Patriots had actually moved to Hartford?
- 25 scenes 25 years: The 25 Most Influential Movie Scenes of the Past 25 Years
- MLB's best player at each uniform number -- from No. 1 Ozzie Smith to No. 99 Manny Ramirez and every digit in between
- Jose Canseco says that aliens can teach us how to time travel
- On Jackie Robinson's 100th Birthday, 100 Photos of an Icon
- Fired TV producer who labeled Tom Brady 'known cheater' was 'just trying to have a little fun'
- Russell Crowe's Transformation Into Former Fox News Boss Roger Ailes For Showtime Series Will Haunt Your Dreams
- Taneisha Duggan - Producing associate at TheaterWorks
- Rich Hollant - Principal at CO:LAB, founder of Free Center, and commissioner on cultural affairs for the city of Hartford
- Irene Papoulis - Teaches writing at Trinity College
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.