Netflix's newest series is the first season of Marvel's "The Defenders." But the series is the culmination of a number of series, a sort of crossover superhero supergroup of a series.
In the last 28 months, Netflix has released 65 episodes of six seasons of four different shows about four(ish) different superheroes, all leading up to this. The Nose hasn't seen all those shows, but it's seen "The Defenders."
Other possible topics include:
- Joss Whedon Is a "Hypocrite Preaching Feminist Ideals," Ex-Wife Kai Cole Says
- Let's Not Eat Cake: Tina Fey's Sugar Crush
- Taylor Swift Reveals New Album "Reputation" Coming In Nov., First Single Out Thursday
- Firefighters enjoy sausages made from piglets they rescued from fire
- Neo-Nazis are using fashion in an attempt to normalize. The fashion industry needs to speak up.
- Welp, ESPN Shot Itself In The [Nickname for Richard]
- After Charlottesville, Spotify is pulling white supremacist music from its platform
- The Internet Has Arrived for Katy Perry's Meme-Worthy "Swish Swish" Video
- Rebecca Castellani - Entertainment director at Bridge Street Live in Canton, Connecticut
- Mellini Kantayya - An actor and humorist and the author of Actor. Writer. Whatever. (essays on my rise to the top of the bottom of the entertainment industry)
- Pedro Soto - Chief operating officer at Space-Craft Manufacturing in New Haven
- Bill Yousman - Director of the Media Literacy and Digital Culture Graduate Program at Sacred Heart University
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.