Look. I don't like Guardians of the Galaxy, okay? I get it. I'm the only nerd on the face of the planet who isn't charmed by these movies. I know I have a cold stone where my heart should be. I understand that I'm totally devoid of a soul. It's fine. I've come to terms with it. You still get to love these movies. The Nose still gets to love these movies. And The Nose does love these movies.
Other possible topics include:
- Bill Clinton is co-writing a novel with James Patterson, and we have so many questions
- Piers Morgan Has Meltdown About Emma Watson Winning Gender-Neutral MTV Award
- The Fake News Liberals Don't Want to Talk About
- Stephen Colbert Hosts Reunion With Jon Stewart And The Correspondents
- The weird moment on Colbert’s show that captured our political whiplash
- Bill Maher Offends Trump Supporters with Crude Ivanka Trump Incest Joke
- Dove's New Diversity in Bottle Shapes Campaign Is Hilariously Stupid
- Turns out Radiohead's 'OK Computer' album art is (maybe) from a photo of Hartford highways
- Rebecca Castellani - Scholar of modern literature
- Rand Richards Cooper - Novelist, essayist, critic
- James Hanley - Co-founder of Cinestudio at Trinity College
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.