In the Farmington Valley, a nonprofit organization aims to break down silos and build bridges in the community through apartment housing. This hour, we learn about Favarh and its unique initiative to build a more integrated living experience for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Plus, at Quinnipiac University, students can apply to live not in a dorm but with residents at a Masonicare assisted living facility. We learn about the Students in Residence program, and we also hear from you.
- Stephen Morris - Executive Director of Favarh, the Arc of the Farmington Valley
- Fran Traceski - Father of Lauren Traceski, a Favarh client; President of Favarh's Board of Directors
- Lauren Traceski - Daughter of Fran Traceski and Favarh client
- Laura Mutrie - Clinical Assistant Professor in Social Work at Quinnipiac University
- Victoria Kozar - One of the first students to participate in the Quinnipiac University-Masonicare Students in Residence program
Catie Talarski contributed to this show.