On Monday, Imagine Dragons played the Halftime Show at the College Football National Championship Game. The reviews were... not great. In fact, the performance has raised the question: Is Imagine Dragons the worst band ever?
And: Black Mirror: Bandersnatch is an interactive, choose-your-own-adventure-style, science fiction, psychological thriller film. It's streaming on Netflix, on some devices, as a standalone movie in the Black Mirror television series. The Nose has seen... a number of different versions of it.
Some other stuff that happened this week, give or take:
- Woman Who Clogged A Colonic Machine Gets Gently But Brutally Owned In Owner's Yelp Review Response
- How A Mongolian Heavy Metal Band Got Millions Of YouTube Views
- Broadway Actors Pushing for Profit-Sharing in Creation of Shows
- David Chase on 'The Sopranos,' Trump and, Yes, That Ending
- The Milky Way could crash into another galaxy way sooner than we thought
- Repeated Radio Signals Coming From Galaxy 1.5 Billion Light Years Away, Scientists Announce
- Lin-Manuel Miranda and Friends Purchase Drama Book Shop
- Your Vagina Is Terrific (and Everyone Else's Opinions Still Are Not)
- Mary Kay Stearns, 93, a Star of One of TV's Earliest Shows, Dies
- Security video shows prowler spent hours licking a Salinas home's intercom button
- Big Y To Ban Plastic Bags in Stores by 2020
- Aerial footage captured someone playing Mario Kart on the Kauffman Stadium video board
- This woman is a professional cuddler, getting paid for platonic touch
- Nobody Is Moving Our Cheese: American Surplus Reaches Record High
- You can now buy $10,000 'human skin' heels that make you look barefoot in public
- Over 100 Praying Mantises Take Over Home After Woman Buys Infested Christmas Tree
- Museums Are Trying To One-Up Each Other With Pictures Of Ducks—And We're Quacking Up
- Tom Breen Film critic and reporter for the New Haven Independent and host of WNHH radio's Deep Focus
- Mercy Quaye - Founder and executive director of The Narrative Project and the host of WNHH radio's Werk It Out
- Brian Slattery - Arts editor for the New Haven Independent and a producer at WNHH radio
Colin McEnroe contributed to this show.