Colin's away this week, but The Nose must go on! Or maybe "must" isn't quite right, but in this particular case, The Nose is going on -- with excellent guest hosts: The Arts Paper's Lucy Gellman and the New Haven Independent's Tom Breen.
And then: The Nose tackles two more Oscar-nominated movies: Bohemian Rhapsody and Green Book. They're both nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards, and they both won Best Picture at the Golden Globes.
Some other stuff that happened this week, give or take:
- The Academy Will Present Four Oscars During Commercials This Year
- The Box Office Still Hasn't Woken Up in 2019
- The Next Wave in Menswear Is...Fly Fishing?
- I Cut the 'Big Five' Tech Giants From My Life. It Was Hell
- You can buy the Klon Centaur direct from Bill Finnegan again... for $2,000
- The Life of an American Boy at 17
- "Rage Yoga" combines beer, cursing, catharsis
- Opportunity, NASA's record-setting Mars rover, is declared dead after 15 years
- 'Frozen 2' Teaser Trailer Breakdown: Seasons Change and New Characters Are Introduced in the Disney Sequel
- Steven Soderbergh's Movies, Ranked
- The official fast food French fry power rankings
- Grey Hair on the Deep Blue: A Golden Girls Cruise of the Caribbean Is Coming!
- Mercy Quaye - Podcast host, freelancer, and the principal consultant for The Narrative Project
- Brian Slattery - Arts editor for the New Haven Independent and a producer at WNHH radio
Tom Breen, Lucy Gellman, and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.