Guy Walker Wolf III died on February 13th, 2021. He was 77 years old.
There are many ways to describe Guy, but I’d say we who knew him would all agree that he could be described as the captain of his own ship. And he was my stepfather. I’ve known him since I was 11.
Throughout the process of his death at home, I was compelled by the people who were a part of guiding us through it.
So today, I’m gonna introduce you to the people who helped Guy die, and who helped us celebrate him. From the hospice workers who came to the house, to the funeral home director, to the cantor who sang at his mass.
You’ll meet his wife, my mom, and hear about how she made the choices she did, and how it feels to be a new widow. And at the end of the show, you’ll hear a little something from Guy.
- Pamela Morrison-Wolf is the loving wife of Guy W. Wolf III
- Mary Czaikowski is a Nurse Case Manager at Farmington Valley Visiting Nurse Association
- Tanya Brown is a Nurse Case Manager at Farmington Valley Visiting Nurse Association
- Trung Le is a Hospice Nurse at Farmington Valley Visiting Nurse Association
- Frank Ahern is the President of Ahern Funeral Homes in Hartford & Unionville, CT
- Pam Frigo Johnson has been a cantor at St. Patrick St. Anthony church in Hartford since 1997
Jessica Severin de Martinez and Catie Talarski contributed to this show.