Millions sought refuge as Irma charged its way through Florida over the weekend. This hour, we get an update on the storm’s impact.
Plus: an RFP for Amazon’s second headquarters. Does Connecticut have what it takes to accommodate HQ2? We take a closer look.
And finally: finding work at 50 plus. Author Lori Rassas tells us what it means to be "over the hill but not the cliff."
- Ryan Hanrahan - Meteorologist at NBC Connecticut; his blog is called On Ryan's Radar
- Frank Tavares - Former Connecticut resident who currently lives in Coral Springs, Florida
- Michael Grunwald - Senior writer for Politico Magazine; author of The Swamp: The Everglades, Florida, and the Politics of Paradise
- Brian Fung - Tech reporter for The Washington Post
- Stephen Singer - Business reporter for the Hartford Courant
- Lori Rassas - Author of Over The Hill But Not The Cliff: 5 Strategies for 50+ Job Seekers to Push Past Ageism and Find a Job in the Loyalty-Free Workplace
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.