My motto on The Book Show is: Life is short, but it can be ever so wide.
Join me and my book buddies for a call-in show recommending terrific books to read in all categories. If you're in a book club, please tell us what you've read and enjoyed.
And, hey, kids, we'd love to hear from you about books you love.
Mystery, classics, science, history, politics, humor, cookbooks, memoirs, biographies, thrillers, science fiction, fantasy, instruction, graphic novels, health, happiness, wisdom—you'll hear it all on our book show.
- The Book of Aron, Jim Shepard
- Station Eleven, Emily St. John Mandel
- The Green Road, Anne Enright
- Disclaimer, Renee Knight
- Lists of Note: An Eclectic Collection Deserving of a Wider Audience, Shaun Usher
- Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic, Alison Bechdel
- The Way We Live Now, Anthony Trollope
- Suspended Sentences: Three Novellas, Patrick Modiano
- Amy Bloom – the author, most recently, of Lucky Us
- Roxanne Coady – president and CEO of RJ Julia Bookseller
- Lee Jacobus – the author, most recently, of Hawaiian Tales
- Mark C. Taylor – the author, most recently, of Speed Limits
- Pat Towers – founding editor of Vanity Fair magazine
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Central Nervous Piston,” El Ten Eleven
- “1000 Arms,” Lymbyc Systym
- “Speed,” Billy Idol