Sen. Chris Murphy Introduces Bipartisan Congressional Resolution In Support Of The People Of Belarus
U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut has joined with colleagues on both sides of the aisle to introduce a resolution in support of the people of Belarus.
More than 100 people gathered in front of the Stamford courthouse Sunday to remember Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died Friday at 87 years old.
Latest News From NPR
- As U.S. Nears 200,000 Dead, Hospital Staff Reflect On Those Lost
- McConnell Reiterates Pledge To Vote On Trump's Supreme Court Nominee This Year
- Shop For A Pair Of Shoes To Go With That Bread. Grocery Chain, DSW Team Up
- Microsoft To Buy Bethesda In $7.5 Billion Deal, Acquiring Fallout, The Elder Scrolls
- CDC Publishes — Then Withdraws — Guidance On Aerosol Spread Of Coronavirus
More From Connecticut Public Radio
Though the state Department of Public Health has not reversed its decision that effectively banned high school football this fall, CIAC director Glenn Lungarini said he was pleased with how Friday’s three-hour discussion with officials went.