When host John Dankosky last sat behind the microphone for our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse, we lived in different times. John Rowland was only convicted once. The 2014 race for governor was still three months away. Derek Jeter was a professional baseball player. And Yuengling was not for sale in Connecticut.
Oh, how times have changed.
Coming up on our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse, we'll catch John and you up on all the week's news, including Tuesday night's debate between Dan Malloy and Tom Foley.
Have your thoughts on the 2014 race for governor changed in the last three weeks?
- Colin McEnroe - Host of The Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Mark Pazniokas - Capitol bureau chief for the Connecticut Mirror
- Jon Lender - Hartford Courant columnist and writer for "Government Watch"
- Khalilah Brown-Dean - Associate professor of political science at Quinnipiac University
- Erika Franklin Fowler - Assistant professor of government at Wesleyan University and director of the Wesleyan Media Project
- Linda Conner Lambeck - Education reporter for the Connecticut Post