Later this month, Yale Cabaret will cast its spotlight on a unique "troupe" of New Haven performers: veterans and refugees who experienced the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan from very different places. This hour, we hear their stories and learn about their play "Voices from the Long War."
"Voices from the Long War” will premiere Thursday, April 28 at 8:00 pm at the Yale Cabaret in New Haven. For more information, click here.
- Thomas Berry - Graduate student at Yale’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs; community producer for "Voices from the Long War"
- Thomas Burke - Student at Yale Divinity School; former U.S. Marine; "Voices from the Long War" cast member
- Asadullah - Refugee; former U.S. Army interpreter; "Voices from the Long War" cast member
- Jonathan Wei - Founder and Executive Director of The Telling Project; writer of “Voices from the Long War”
- Kevin Hourigan - Directing student at the Yale School of Drama; director of "Voices from the Long War"
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.