So we did a Nose last week. It was good. It was about the second season of Slow Burn and the third season of Serial, and it was kind of also about how both of those shows tie into our present moment in interesting ways and that that's kind of interesting and suchlike.
We thought it went well.
You probably would've thought so too.
Except you didn't hear it, so how would you know? That present moment that I was just talking about got in the way: We were preempted by some Senate Judiciary Committee vote or something.
So we brought the show back for this week. We hope you'll like it now too.
Some other stuff that happened this week:
- Inside Netflix's high-stakes quest to win Best Picture
- Roald Dahl's Matilda confronts Donald Trump in new statue
- Voting Is Open for the U.K.'s Tree of the Year
- As Saturday Night Live's Broadcast Ended, Kanye West Donned His MAGA Hat and Treated the Audience to an Impromptu Speech About Donald Trump
- Study Finds Russian Trolls Likely Meddled in Our Most Sacred American Institution: Star Wars Fandom
- New dwarf planet spotted at the very fringe of our solar system
- Lady Gaga Fans Sabotaging Venom Online with Fake Reviews
- Brian Dennehy on DiCaprio, Rambo, and why Saoirse Ronan is the most talented actor around
- Geoff Emerick, Beatles Chief Recording Engineer, Dies at 72
- Revenge of Jamie Lee Curtis
- Lucy Gellman - Editor of The Arts Paper, host of WNHH radio's Kitchen Sync
- Nicholas Quah - Writes about podcasts for Vulture, editor and publisher of Hot Pod
- Mercy Quaye - Host of WNHH radio's Werk It Out, principal consultant for The Narrative Project
Colin McEnroe contributed to this show, which originally aired last Friday night, when you probably weren't listening.