The biggest surprise about Oliver Stone's Snowden is probably how controversial it isn't. Which isn't to say that it isn't somewhat controversial -- anything about Edward Snowden is bound to be somewhat controversial. But for an Oliver Stone conspiracy thriller, The Nose finds Snowden to be pretty tame.
And, while we don't want to talk about it, we will. Angelina Jolie is divorcing Brad Pitt. It's not the sort of thing you hear covered very deeply on public radio. But. People care. And, so, uhh. Why?
And we'll probably get into one or two other topics. Some candidates:
- 'Five-Second Rule' for Food on Floor Is Untrue, Study Finds
- Pete Wells Has His Knives Out
- White Supremacy's Strange Skittles Obsession
- Joe Scarborough Has Big Dreams (Including 'Trump: The Musical')
- How Pop Culture Wore Out Leonard Cohen's 'Hallelujah'
- Ross Douthat: Clinton's Samantha Bee Problem
- Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis: Hillary Clinton
- Tom Breen - Film critic for the New Haven Independent
- Lucy Gellman - Station manager at WNHH Community Radio
- Mercy Quaye - Director of communications for New Haven Public Schools
Colin McEnroe, Greg Hill, and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.