Little Ugly has become a staple of the Hartford music scene. They were named the "Best Indie Rock" band at the 2013 Connecticut Music Awards and were referred to as "one of the hardest working bands you'll ever encounter." Their latest release is called Where the River's Born and we'll talk with Little Ugly and hear some music.
We'll also check in with the folks at the Hartford Denim Company, which is making a name for itself far outside of Hartford.
You can see even more photos from the show at our Facebook page.
- Michael Day - Vocals and guitar, Little Ugly
- Nick Dickinson - Drums, Little Ugly
- Kaia Pazdersky - Vocals and violin, Little Ugly
- Dave Marcoux - Hartford Denim Company
- Marshall Deming - Hartford Denim Company
- Josh Westbrook - The Brothers Crisp