President Trump took his fight for a wall to the U.S.-Mexico border on Monday night, promising a crowd in El Paso, Texas, that he would press forward for its construction — even as news was breaking in Washington that a deal reached between congressional negotiators would fall far short of his funding demands. And in a near-showdown that seemed to mirror the ongoing political dispute over the border, Trump was greeted by a counter-rally led by Democrat Beto O'Rourke. The former Texas lawmaker...
- Amid Election Scrutiny, Dixville Notch’s Midnight Voting Tradition Could Be At Risk
- Can Feces Save A Species? Boston Has The World’s Largest Collection Of Right Whale Poop
- Atlantic Lobster Board Moves Toward Reducing Rope In Effort To Save Right Whales
- The Lure Of Luck: How Gambling Can Turn Addictive For Southeast Asian Refugees
- Exoneree Runs Smoothie Chain, Making Up For 27 Years Of Lost Entrepreneurship
More From Connecticut Public Radio
It takes more than just recycling to make a difference to the climate crisis. Small steps like eating less meat can reduce methane gases and make a positive impact on the environment.