Updated at 1:38 p.m. ET A former U.S. Air Force counterintelligence specialist who defected to Iran has been charged with allegedly providing classified information to the Islamic Republic, according to an indictment unsealed on Wednesday by the Justice Department. Monica Witt, who was born and raised in Texas, allegedly provided Iranian security officials with the code name and classified mission of a U.S. Defense Department special access program. Prosecutors say she also did research to...
- Amid Election Scrutiny, Dixville Notch’s Midnight Voting Tradition Could Be At Risk
- Can Feces Save A Species? Boston Has The World’s Largest Collection Of Right Whale Poop
- Atlantic Lobster Board Moves Toward Reducing Rope In Effort To Save Right Whales
- The Lure Of Luck: How Gambling Can Turn Addictive For Southeast Asian Refugees
- Exoneree Runs Smoothie Chain, Making Up For 27 Years Of Lost Entrepreneurship
More From Connecticut Public Radio
It takes more than just recycling to make a difference to the climate crisis. Small steps like eating less meat can reduce methane gases and make a positive impact on the environment.