Over 100 people are now known have overdosed on the New Haven Green since Tuesday night, apparently as a result of using part of a bad batch of the synthetic cannabinoid K2. Officials say that the man-made drug and this particular batch was designed to have a more potent effect on the people who took it—so they could become addicted.
- New Haven City Officials Call For State Help In Overdose Crisis
- Desperate To Be Reunited With Their Children, Parents Place Their Hope In A Stranger
- New England Governors, Eastern Canadian Premiers Seek Truce On Trade War
- Want Free Coffee? Personal Data Is The Way To Pay
- Lake Champlain: Carrying On The Tradition Of Working Boats
More From Connecticut Public Radio
A Syracuse University study revealed that the Hartford Immigration Court on average sets the highest bonds in the nation for undocumented immigrants facing deportation proceedings. At $15,000, it’s twice the national average.