Updated at 5:07 p.m. ET The top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee is demanding an explanation of President Trump's decision this week to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan In a l etter to White House chief of staff John Kelly , Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., asked for a detailed briefing on the decision and suggested Trump may have failed to follow proper procedures. Brennan himself also pushed back against the president's move, calling it "desperate" and ...
- Desperate To Be Reunited With Their Children, Parents Place Their Hope In A Stranger
- New England Governors, Eastern Canadian Premiers Seek Truce On Trade War
- Want Free Coffee? Personal Data Is The Way To Pay
- Lake Champlain: Carrying On The Tradition Of Working Boats
- As Trade Tensions Build, New England Governors And Canadian Premiers Stress Regional Ties
More From Connecticut Public Radio
A Syracuse University study revealed that the Hartford Immigration Court on average sets the highest bonds in the nation for undocumented immigrants facing deportation proceedings. At $15,000, it’s twice the national average.